Note: For this event we will be asking for a $25 dollar donation or to bring an item for the Warwick Animal Shelter.
- Nutrition Essentials, featuring Dr Christopher Bump. Dr. Bump offers a truly holistic approach to the medical model; concerned not only with eliminating symptoms, but also creating a total health and well-being plan for each patient. Integrating Functional Medicine and Chiropractic Techniques create this unique model of successful healthcare.
His goal: to touch the lives of people and make them better!Dr. Bump has over 30 years of experience in Clinical Nutrition and teaches extensively at institutions including Columbia University, Institute for Integrative Nutrition, and numerous chiropractic organizations throughout the country. He has earned the following degrees/certifications:
• Functional Medicine Practitioner Certification
• Master’s Degree in Human Nutrition from Columbia University
• Certification in Clinical Nutrition with the AMA College of Nutrition and the International and American Council of Clinical Nutrition
• Diplomat with the Chiropractic Board of Clinical Nutrition
- Essential Oils. Guest speakers, Vanessa Buckley & Emily Mortinson.
Essential oils have enhanced lives for thousands of years, offering a variety of benefits from cosmetic and dietary purposes to spiritual and religious use. Young Living has always been at the forefront of bringing this ancient tradition to modern users, introducing millions to emotional, physical, and spiritual wellness that can be truly life-changing.
Extracted through careful steam distillation, resin tapping, and cold pressing, the purest essential oils are far more powerful than the botanicals from which they come. Any time you hold a bottle of Young Living’s powerful essential oils, you hold nature’s pure essence.
Contact info for Vanessa: firstname.lastname@example.org; Tel: 845-258-0045
- Dr Stephanie Zeszutek will be demoing her facial rejuvenation procedures at the inner beauty event. Dr. Zeszutek is a Board Certified Gynecologist and Obstetrician with a focus on preventative medicine, women’s health and anti-aging, Dr. Zeszutek understands the challenges today’s women face balancing family, life, and work. She encourages women of all ages, to take time to care for themselves. At her clinical practice in the Orange County area, she integrates beauty with health care as owner of Ageless Dimensions Lazer Skin Solutions by offering aesthetic skin care to reduce hair, spider veins, fine lines and wrinkles plus options to rejuvenate and improve skin health.For this event we will be asking for a $25 dollar donation to the Warwick Food Pantry.